38 Weeks
Now that I'm 38 weeks along, the "countdown" has begun. My due date is only 13 days away. Last week at my 37-week appointment, our midwife Rita did an ultrasound because she wasn't able to tell by feeling my belly where the baby's head was. (She wanted to be sure he was starting to move into the right position to be born.) When she did the ultrasound, we caught a glimpse of baby Otis's SUPER chubby cheeks. Rita said something like "Woah, look at those cheeks!" Steve is obviously proud to have passed along his trademark facial feature. I'm also pleased, and I hope those cheeks will have Steve's dimples as well.
It's hot here-- 105 plus for the next six or seven days. Our new-ish cat Squirt (or as our nephew Jack calls him, Black Sherman) and I were both tuckered out from the heat tonight:
6 comments:
You're still looking good. The Great Hillbilly Reunion is this weekend. The weather will be a little cooler there than Visalia. High on Saturday 70, High on Sunday 68 per the forecast. Try to keep cool. I'll be thinking of you while I'm shivering Sunday morning with my cup of coffee trying to warm up.
I love you all!
Dad and Otis's Grandpa Bein
Ahhhh, shivering with a cup of coffee sounds glorious!
Woo hoo! You look great. Can't wait to hear all about Otis's arrival. So close! :)
Wow, 13 days! I'm so excited, so I can't begin to imagine how you and Steve are feeling. Sorry about the heat... Today didn't get above 70 and it was simply glorious! Can't wait to see the Tootle family in just about 3 weeks! Love you lots!
You look amazing!
Your dad just posted the happy news on Facebook! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of his chubby, chubby cheeks! :)
Post a Comment